Adding chrome molding, help needed - 2015 Suburban LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyGirl111

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how hard it is to install the chrome eyebrows for the fog lights? And what are the difference between the covers from ebay that are like $50 vs the more expensive ones at $41 per side?

ChevyGirl111

Reaction score
I am having a really hard time finding the chrome eyebrows for the fog lights, a lot say 'covers' and I'm not sure if it's a whole piece I need or if the LTZ eyebrows are the same as mine but just with a piece of chrome molding. Ugh, anyone know?
Did you have any luck? I am trying to find these too!

newagemuscle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how hard it is to install the chrome eyebrows for the fog lights? And what are the difference between the covers from ebay that are like $50 vs the more expensive ones at $41 per side?

Not too hard. Click the link below. This guy will walk you through in the video. Make sure you have a lot of light. Small hands help too. I bought the OEM ones from the dealer and they were about 70 I think.

david76008

Reaction score
I have a question for the ones that did the door handles. It's been some months now, how are they holding up? Do you feel the bumps of the chrome on your palm each time you open the doors?

I would like to know the same with the side step moldings seeing some skipped on aftermarket because of mounting issues??

OP
OP
Rmayrap

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have any luck? I am trying to find these too!
Lol I have posted in the first few pages of my thread where you can get them and how much. They are a factory gm part that can be bought from dealer or parts sites online, just search the part number that I have posted earlier. I would not mess with any aftermarket "covers"

SmittysTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not too hard. Click the link below. This guy will walk you through in the video. Make sure you have a lot of light. Small hands help too. I bought the OEM ones from the dealer and they were about 70 I think.

Thank you for that!! Ill be using this video soon!!!

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't set of the chrome eye brows that I bought off the GM site and not going to put them on after blacking out my vehicle. Give you a discount

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Bresey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking for the chrome molding on the rear bumper and the roof racks. Do u have a link on which ones u used. And do the Premium Quality Stainless Steel 24 Gauges (0.025 inches) with Mirror Polish Surface aftermart parts match the factory chrome on the truck?

Last edited:

Bardog

Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking for the chrome molding on the rear bumper and the roof racks. Do u have a link on which ones u used. And do the Premium Quality Stainless Steel 24 Gauges (0.025 inches) with Mirror Polish Surface aftermart parts match the factory chrome on the truck?

Hello! I’ll swap my chrome Denali roof rails for your black ones... TN here. Are you anywhere near?