2015 Yukon XL Denali 4x4 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just wanted to get this started, will continue to post as things progress. Currently has American Luxury Coach upfit package on it, 22" wheels extra chrome and door handles, so not a huge change. I am going to blackout certain elements and leave chrome elsewhere to break up the lines.

Have my appointment for tint tomorrow, 80% ceramic tint all the way around except match front windows 18% ceramic.

Next weekend I will be plastidipping the mesh on my grill, not the surround, and my chrome wheels gloss black to judge how I like the look.

Eventual plan is between a level (down) or a 2/3 drop and 24-26" wheels. Looking at the KMC slides or DUB Shotcalla.Waiting to see what drop kits come out during SEMA.

In talks with PlainNSimple to do my headlights, blackout the housing upgrade HID bulb and after SEMA there should be some better options to upgrade the factory C shape DRL to either brighter, whiter LED or a color changing option, I personally like just white or a tiny hint of blue.

Also going to do an LED GMC symbol on my front grill, saw it on a 2500HD and it looks really good it's easier to just show pictures.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Got the tint done... Waiting for next week on the plastdip. Really torn on wheels.. All over the board from 22's with really meaty tires (really like the factory gloss black options) to 26's with rubber bands.. I like me all

image.jpeg

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Finished grill... Supposed to be more of a test to see how a royalty core grill might look but I like the way it turned out so much keeping it this way for now. Wheel pics tomorrow, not as happy how they turned out black isn't deep enough.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
And sideshot with the wheels and tint.. All black kind of makes the 22's look small haha

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

mattluttrell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish your photos would appear on Tapatalk. This sounds interesting.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Been offshore for a bit... putting in my order for the rear leveling kit to install this time home and waiting for info on the new switchboards post SEMA

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
24" OE reps in gloss black with 305/35/24 Terra Grapplers. Really liking the larger wheels and more truck like tires. Still waiting to install the lowering kit until I stop having these steering issues I don't want the dealer trying to blame anything on me.

IMG_0607.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700