2015 Yukon SLT XL does it have wifi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

minytrker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought a 2015 yukon SLT with navigation, fully loaded and cant figure out if it has built in wifi or not. I havent found it anywhere in any menus yet so I am guessing no.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the drivers side lower door frame and look at the build date on the sticker to see if it was built after 10-14 which would make it a 2015i which would have the wi-fi.

Last edited:

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the drivers side lower door frame and look at the build date on the sticker to see if it was built after 10-14 which would make it a 2015i which would have the wi-fi.

I don't get why GM did this with Escalades as well. You'd think a redesigned new generation would come with everything within the first year, then change to the next. Those of us unaware and buying early models have found great disappointment to discover our early 2015's are not 2015.5 (or as some refer to it, 2015i's) and are missing up to half a dozen features within the same packages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts