2010 PPV Lift or level new member!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Morales1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got replies awesome! I live out in the country any lower and my driveway and road will have my bumper looking like Swiss cheese...or steal it...unsure and not wanting to find out lol! I was looking at ccm but I have 295/70/17 but I don't know if that's gonna be high enough especially since it's already lowered.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Yeah we do... there's not much on there and they are about to be retired in waves I do believe! 07-14 FTW!

As stated by @yates ™ who runs the forum, there's not a significant amount of differences from a civilian GMT900 warranted to create a PPV section. Sure there's a few more added wires here and there and your suspension is lower but that's about it, just a bare bones LS with upgraded suspension and alternator.....

If anything, create a new thread under General Discussion on the 2007-2014 section and name it "The Official PPV Section." There you can address questions, comments, concerns, etc.

Just food for thought as everything listed for Drive terrain, Interior, Exterior, Tech info,etc applies to the PPV also.

Just food for thought

Last edited:

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Just don't want to not sit high enough was gonna put some 295/70/17 for a better stance and more aggressive look niceeee riddddeeee thoughhhh

LT295/70/17 is the same size equivalence as my LT285/65/18. You'll absolutely have to do a 2.5" front/1" rear with minor plastics trimming to fit. You can also change out your factory springs with Moog springs found at almost any Car Part store and will have the same spring height as a Z71 from the factory. My springs were tired and replaced the front with these and Moog springs in the rear then put on the CCM Kit. Your PPV will look great once it's done :)

Last edited:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As stated by @yates ™ who runs the forum, there's not a significant amount of differences from a civilian GMT900 warranted to create a PPV section. Sure there's a few more added wires here and there and your suspension is lower but that's about it, just a bare bones LS with upgraded suspension and alternator.....
Lol, I don't exactly run the forum, shift supervisor would be a better explanation.

It is still being discussed but there is a lot of reasons that most forum members do not see or know that make something like this a big decision. When you have a separated section doesn't mean that people correctly post in that forum so if we have a PPV motor section we have to move threads that should be in there to there and move others out that it shouldn't. Also now the uninformed may miss a thread that is useful thinking that it does not apply to their LS due to being in the PPV section, also vice versa.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Lol, I don't exactly run the forum, shift supervisor would be a better explanation.

It is still being discussed but there is a lot of reasons that most forum members do not see or know that make something like this a big decision. When you have a separated section doesn't mean that people correctly post in that forum so if we have a PPV motor section we have to move threads that should be in there to there and move others out that it shouldn't. Also now the uninformed may miss a thread that is useful thinking that it does not apply to their LS due to being in the PPV section, also vice versa.

I agree, it was the same thing when the OBS & NBS Limited Tahoe guys wanted their own section years ago.

Matt_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On that same note I find it weird that Yukon XL is in a separate forum from the yukon.... almost everything is the same, except one is longer.

So the only time I post in the XL is when it's 2500 series specific since theres no such thing as a 2500 tahoe/yukon.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On that same note I find it weird that Yukon XL is in a separate forum from the yukon.... almost everything is the same, except one is longer.

So the only time I post in the XL is when it's 2500 series specific since theres no such thing as a 2500 tahoe/yukon.
To be honest I am not sure why it is there either.

OP
OP
M

Morales1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If anything, create a new thread under General Discussion on the 2007-2014 section and name it "The Official PPV Section." There you can address questions, comments, concerns, etc.

Just food for thought as everything listed for Drive terrain, Interior, Exterior, Tech info,etc applies to the PPV also.

Just food for thought
Thanks I'll try I'm new so im still trying to get the hang of this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk