2010 PPV Lift or level new member!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Morales1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LT295/70/17 is the same size equivalence as my LT285/65/18. You'll absolutely have to do a 2.5" front/1" rear with minor plastics trimming to fit. You can also change out your factory springs with Moog springs found at almost any Car Part store and will have the same spring height as a Z71 from the factory. My springs were tired and replaced the front with these and Moog springs in the rear then put on the CCM Kit. Your PPV will look great once it's done :)
Thanks for your input! Since then PPV is lower than stock height don't know by how much, but should I get the 3inch lift with 1.5 rear to make up for the lower or get the ccm 2.5 level? Definitely gonna look into the springs too thanks!!

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
LT295/70/17 is the same size equivalence as my LT285/65/18. You'll absolutely have to do a 2.5" front/1" rear with minor plastics trimming to fit. You can also change out your factory springs with Moog springs found at almost any Car Part store and will have the same spring height as a Z71 from the factory. My springs were tired and replaced the front with these and Moog springs in the rear then put on the CCM Kit. Your PPV will look great once it's done :)
I have a 2" r.c. Level and p285/70/17 and i have no rub but in reverse full lock uneven terrian, i hear it rub, plus, i had to lose my mud flaps....agreed that 295's will def need more lift and trimmage......