2" level picture request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Galante, I was reading the instructions for this kit and it says to constantly check the torque on the nuts and bolts. Is that just lawyer speak, save for doing it once a year or so? Did you need it aligned after installing yours and does it hold an alignment as well as before? Any other issues to be aware of?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Galante, I was reading the instructions for this kit and it says to constantly check the torque on the nuts and bolts. Is that just lawyer speak, save for doing it once a year or so? Did you need it aligned after installing yours and does it hold an alignment as well as before? Any other issues to be aware of?

Everytime i change the oil i take a 'look' over that way to make sure nothing has backed off and i do put a wrench on them when I rotate the tires. I had it aligned after I installed them 4 yrs ago and it really wasn't even that far out, Haven't had it checked recently but there is no funny tire wear and it drives straight with no issues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16