2" level picture request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lindsay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want to install a 2" front end level kit with no addition to the rear. Anyone have any pictures of their Tahoe with just the front end kit. My Tahoe is 4wd.

OP
OP
Lindsay

Lindsay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i bought a kit from eBay but I am a little concerned. Maybe I am being to exact and ****. I haven't installed it yet. But the spacers are measuring a tad over 1 inch. Here is a photo. I took one pic of just 1 spacer with a ruler. Another pic with the spacers on top of each other with a ruler. I have a LT 4wd with no autoride. I want a level look. I could live with a little tiny squat. Right now I am running 275/55r20 and I kinda like the look at the 20's.

IMG_1309.JPG

IMG_1310.JPG

ta07hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to install a 2" front end level kit with no addition to the rear. Anyone have any pictures of their Tahoe with just the front end kit. My Tahoe is 4wd.

2007 4wd rough country lower spacer. Gave it 1.75 up front. It has 2" rough country wheel spacer. Tires are 275/60r20 Goodyear rsa. Bigger tires and some bilstine 5100s will be going on in the next week along with some other stuff so I'll repost after

First pic is next to a stock one with 17s
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos