'08 Tahoe 2WD LT2 stock suspension 27k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mgyver1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my stock suspension from my 2008 Tahoe LT2 2WD. I installed a Pedders lowering kit at 27,000 miles and saved all my stock stuff just in case I wanted to go back to factory. Sadly my baby was taken from me too soon when someone decided they didn't like the passenger side of my ride and slammed their car in to it. Since I won't be going back to stock, now's your chance to give your worn out stock suspension a re-fresh.

So I believe this will fit any GMT900 Tahoe or Yukon that doesn't have air suspension (Non-LTZ Tahoe), but be sure to check & see if it will work for you. Includes everything in the pic which is the front & rear coils, front & rear shocks, swaybar end links & bump stops.

I'm throwing out the price of $100 OBO + shipping from Las Vegas. There's two boxes and it'll probably be around 100 lbs total.

Also this is cross posted.

IMG_8735.jpg

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm super interested in the coil insulators from the rear springs if your willing to remove

OP
OP
M

Mgyver1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm super interested in the coil insulators from the rear springs if your willing to remove
If I don't get any bites on anyone buying the rear coils and I get to the point where I'm going to toss them then I'll pull them off for you.

Can you post up the part numbers for the springs, struts and shocks?
Well, sadly I did not write down the part numbers for everything before I boxed it all back up. I can see on the pic that the front coil part number is 25876854 if that helps establish a baseline for what the other components would be. I will try to get the kit back out soon and pull all the part numbers off.

2010tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you still have the suspension for sale?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broadie59