03 Denali from beat up to this... Progress pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The corner lights were purchased off of Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/99-06-GMC-S...HTS-/170830615596?hash=item27c64c542c&vxp=mtr

The headlight bezels were painted by using a heat gun and carefully heating up the glue and separating the lenses, that amber reflective part on the corner will pop out once the lense is removed.
You just have to take your time and slowly separate the lense little by little until it pops apart and then use a good adhesive to put them back together after your done painting the chrome.
Here is a closer picture.
Good info on the headlights.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SlowD

SlowD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got around to installing the bumper lip/extension from an 05-06 Tahoe. Also installed some LED 3157 bulbs in the high beams, they are really bright and almost create a weird halo effect. They had zero light output when installed in the low/projector side.

FullSizeRendooer.jpg IMG_1752.JPG

OP
OP
SlowD

SlowD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg
It is about 24 degrees today but I really needed to know if all the mag chloride and dirt would come off and didn't destroy the Vinyl.
I had to use a microfiber wash mitt to clean it while spraying with the gun and almost lost some fingers but it was all worth it lol.
The vinyl doesn't show any signs of damage or stains, it was caked on for 4 days so that's pretty impressive.
I would highly recommend Avery vinyl to anyone planning on wrapping a car!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good after that wash. Wrap seems to have held up well. Nice one.

wolferine358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if I should show u my truck?im thinking about that hood,looks official on your truckimage.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn