03 Denali from beat up to this... Progress pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SlowD

SlowD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a sweet ride man I was actually wondering what white lettering would look like.

OP
OP
SlowD

SlowD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was bored at work today so installed my rear view camera, have it set up so I can view it while I drive if needed as well as turning on when I reverse.
I mounted the tiny camera in the middle of the license plate.

image.jpeg

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a pretty sweet set up to view behind you while driving. How does that link up to come up like that?

OP
OP
SlowD

SlowD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have constant power to the camera while the radio is on so my head unit gives you the option of viewing the camera while driving and the radio still plays iPad music If you bypass the e-brake wire.

OP
OP
SlowD

SlowD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg It was dead at my shop so I detailed the Denali inside since it's so cold and took a picture of where the camera is mounted, in the middle of the license plate. It's just a cheap $15 shipped camera off of Ebay but works for me.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have constant power to the camera while the radio is on so my head unit gives you the option of viewing the camera while driving and the radio still plays iPad music If you bypass the e-brake wire.

Thx man. Looks clean sitting in the shop before the snow slop. At least it felt good for a few minutes before mother nature had her way. :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz