03 Denali from beat up to this... Progress pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlowD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003 Denali w/ 159,000 miles.
Picked it up last year all stock with a brand new trans and overall it was in decent shape. Windshield was cracked and I'm sure it wasnt detailed since 03. :)

First thing I did was replace the windshield, tinted the front windows to match the rears, detailed the living hell out of it and a nice sound system.

I then got some new 22" Dub Ballers w/ 305/40 Falken Stz05"s. Shortly after I got the Eibach pro-truck kit w/ Bilsteins, shock re locators.

Then in January I had a car slide into me so long story short I bought a whole new front end w/ cowl hood and instead of painting it I decided to Vinyl wrap the whole truck myself. I went with Avery satin and gloss black. I got euro tinted tails and front turn signal housings, smooth vent caps, new headlights that I removed the lenses from, painted the chrome black and removed the orange reflectors, new Emblems, granatelli intake, edge cts etc etc.

I am getting some drop spindles and debating on a front lower bumper lip. It's coming along. :party52:

image.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

FullSizeRender (75).jpg

FullSizeRender (85).jpg

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice job!!!

jokeracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. How hard was the vinyl application?

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

TwiztidXL

Reaction score
Excellent work on this. I like the matte black look. If it was mine I'd black out the grille as well, all that chrome looks out of place I think. Other then that, looks great! Nice job

Mr. Merk

Reaction score
Similar story, 04 with 108k and new trans. Driven by a college kid who didn't care. Detailed it, wheels, suspension, dent removal and touch up. Now we're in business.

OP
OP
SlowD

SlowD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man I was thinking the same thing about the grill but I need to take a break from wrapping and not sure if I want to paint it or not since there is no going back and its brand new.

Vinyl wrapping actually isn't that hard you just have to watch some 3M Youtube videos and get the right tools and just do it. I only destroyed about $80 in Vinyl starting out but it was all a learning experience.

I have a kid at work that wants me to wrap his Civic now a pearl white but he wants extra shine to it... told him he needs to learn more about Vinyl because it doesn't have 5 layers of clear attached to it lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts