Zone Offroad 4" Combo Kit NNBS Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkwilson16

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm new to the site and was wondering about the Zone Offroad 4" Combo lift kit. I have been searching the site up and down but cannot come up with pictures of this setup on a NNBS Tahoe. I just sold my leveled out '01 and am picking up an '07 in the next few days so i want to get started ordering some mods to spruce it up. I'm just trying to check out what this may look like and what wheels/tires to look for to run with it.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the link to the kit:
http://zoneoffroad.com/product?ki=295&gr=-1

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool... I have seen there body lifts, but hadn't seen this kit before. That should be perfect for running 33s. If you get any more info on the kit, please post up. I am thinking about leveling the tahoe for 33s, but not so confident they will easily fit with just that.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Not sure either, but forwhat it counts Turbo, theses Tahoe can clear 33s with a 2.5" lift up front along with minor trimming, the rears would just need minor trimming and your stock Tahoe springs.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the body lift you will need to relocate the hitch for looks and actual use. That kit uses 2" body spacers and the rear bumper will up cover the hitch by that amount.

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really wanna know of anyone has done a body lift on nnbs tahoe. i have an 07 Z71 with ccm leveling kit an 33s an did no trimming an barely scrub. would love to do a body lift but want to see pics first

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA