Zaino

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on its way here, lets hear some opinions :Handshake:

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's some pretty good stuff and I used it for about 4-6 years but I was converted over to Adams line of products and bought a Porter Cable to apply it with. Make night and day differences with the PC.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
It's some pretty good stuff and I used it for about 4-6 years but I was converted over to Adams line of products and bought a Porter Cable to apply it with. Make night and day differences with the PC.
:Handshake: Zaino makes some pretty good stuff tho :imo:

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can't get shipped to NJ, but I'm happy with what I have.

post some pics if you can, I'd like to see how it works

OP
OP
Chris

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will def post pics, as far as being converted to adams products I already use some of theirs (and a pc), but I like that zaino is a sealant, and as far as i know adams doesnt make a sealant

OP
OP
Chris

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well sorry this took so long, but here are some pictures. I cannot say enough good things about zaino. Yes its not the easiest to apply but as long a you have half a brain its not hard by any means. I have used a lot of different products but for now zaino is my favorite. And yes I am aware there was something on my sensor, I cleaned it when I got home lol

DSC_0016.jpg
DSC_0011.jpg
DSC_0013.jpg
DSC_0015.jpg
DSC_0012.jpg

OP
OP
Chris

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ZAIO then Z5 x 3 with zfx/z6 wipe-down in between coats, then 3 more coats the same way the next week after a z7 wash. Will be using z2 from now on and looking to get some zcs and z8

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
ZAIO then Z5 x 3 with zfx/z6 wipe-down in between coats, then 3 more coats the same way the next week after a z7 wash. Will be using z2 from now on and looking to get some zcs and z8
i will have to say z8 is some of the best qd i have used.

OP
OP
Chris

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yah, I really like the z6, cant wait to try the z8. I'd say for the metallic paint on the goat zaino cant be beat, for regular black americana was the best I used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia