Z71 ventilated seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ebbbie39

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi- I ordered a 2024 z71 Tahoe that I should be picking up any day now. I can’t seem to find certain specs on the vehicle. Anyone know if the z71 trim with luxury package has the ventilated seats? What about a restive mirror camera? Thanks

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Congratulations on the new ride. Can the dealer give you the build sheet or rpo codes?

OP
OP
E

Ebbbie39

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Congratulations on the new ride. Can the dealer give you the build sheet or rpo codes?
Thanks! I will be picking up the new vehicle today. It looks like neither of those options are included. Crazy considering my 2021 Z71 Silverado has them. For some reason that is not an option on Z71 Tahoe.

chrisbusnut

Reaction score
I can't speak to the 2024 models, however I had a fairly loaded 22 Tahoe Z71 and it did not have the ventilated seats, nor did it have a heads up display or rear view camera (all options I would have liked to have had). Hopefully they will adjust the option packages with the 2025 models.

jna97

Reaction score
I just picked up a ‘24 Z71 with the luxury package and it did not have ventilated seats…only heated.

alexei81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think you have to go up to the premier trim to get ventilated seats and I don't think they call them ventilated seats but describe them as perforated leather seating.

gatorintx

Reaction score
I just picked up a ‘24 Z71 with the luxury package and it did not have ventilated seats…only heated.
Yes, the Z71 cannot be optioned with ventilated seats. However, you can get them on a comparable Yukon AT4. Other than the styling/badging of course, that was one of the only real differences I could find between the Z71 and AT4 (and one of the reasons I went with an AT4).

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other than the styling/badging of course, that was one of the only real differences I could find between the Z71 and AT4 (and one of the reasons I went with an AT4).
The other difference is that there are no Tahoe's, including the high country, that can have Laminated front door glass. I know I've mentioned this in other threads, but this is a BIG deal when it comes to a quieter interior. ONLY GMC's from AT4 and up, and Cadillac have this feature. I get a laugh at what people are paying for Tahoe high country, but those are still made to be the under dog.

gatorintx

Reaction score
The other difference is that there are no Tahoe's, including the high country, that can have Laminated front door glass. I know I've mentioned this in other threads, but this is a BIG deal when it comes to a quieter interior. ONLY GMC's from AT4 and up, and Cadillac have this feature. I get a laugh at what people are paying for Tahoe high country, but those are still made to be the under dog.
Did not know that! Another reason I'm glad I went with the AT4. It's pretty damn quiet on the inside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan