Z71 Skid Plate + Brush Guard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ComputernerdBD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good day everyone. Just bought an 18 Z71 Midnight Edition in October with 9k miles on it, and now only have about 19K on it. Really nice truck all around and especially like the wheels and skid plate underneath. However I noticed that with the skid plate installed, several of the brush guard manufactures claim that their products will not fit with the brush guard installed. I was looking for one that does not require drilling through the bumper but still allows the skid plate to stay. Primarily I would like to equip this better than my Trailblazer for which I have two 3" LED spot lights and a 30" light bar mounted to a small bull bar up front but with a full size brush guard instead. I do alot of night driving and the LEDs make all the difference in the world especially on back roads looking out for deer to prevent any collisions. I would not rule out a roof light bar but would like to avoid the drilling or the wind noise involved if possible, hence the front end. Anyone here have the heavy Z71 skid plate and manage to get a full size brush guard installed around it? Thanks

BRETTLSMO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just put one on my Z71 Midnight edition and wish I would have not. The parking sensors beeping and my wife drives it from time to time. If close to kc.... let me know if you want one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy