Z71 for Tall People?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnation

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t see one in person and I get some much conflicting information online. Does anyone know? Thank you!

OP
OP
Donnation

Donnation

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm 6'5 and I fit comfortably, what are your biggest concerns?

Thank you! My concern is that with their being no adjustable pedals that I would feel cramped or not fit well. I don't want to drive with my knees hitting up on the dash. I used to have to drive a Toyota 4Runner several years back and it was miserable I was so cramped in it.

Edit: I also realize I put this in the wrong forum. My apologies.

Last edited:

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having a 2011 Tacoma and being 6'4" I totally understand that feeling, I legit have to duck my head down to see stoplights if I'm the first at the light. I drove a 2021 LT a week ago and thought it had plenty of room, didn't even have to take my hat off. Made my 2004 seem small inside.

tomgilk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its probably the best option you're going to find. I'm only 6'2" and can't fit right in a 4Runner, main reason I went with this car actually. I wanted a 4Runner super bad but once I got in comfortably there was almost no room for anyone behind me. Not a problem with the Z71.

david1523

Reaction score
Thank you! My concern is that with their being no adjustable pedals that I would feel cramped or not fit well. I don't want to drive with my knees hitting up on the dash. I used to have to drive a Toyota 4Runner several years back and it was miserable I was so cramped in it.

I have pretty long legs and I don't believe I even have the seat pushed back all the way. Ive had passengers sit behind me comfortably as well. It's the roomiest car I've owned. You should be good to go!

2591tdj

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Both my 2005 and 2019 Z-71s have adjustable pedals.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 15 Denali has adjustable pedals. The options should be available for whatever you’re searching for…. I am not so tall though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01