Z-71 Guys.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stein2088

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help

Red on mine as well... Just replaced them found the part number on Rockauto.com and then did a google search... best price I found was on Amazon.com shipped to me a a few days...

Only question I have is now that I replaced them when the suspension dropps out (going over a speed bump or hitting a pot hole) the passenger side makes a noticeable clunk.. New shocks on both sides and no Idea what could be causing this... Is it possible for me to have a bad shock that compresses and extends the same as the other new one that I replaced... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doubt it is the shock itself. Besides I never heard a actual shock clunk. It is filled with highly pressured oil.

Go back and check your install. Including sway bar licks etc.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red on mine as well... Just replaced them found the part number on Rockauto.com and then did a google search... best price I found was on Amazon.com shipped to me a a few days...

Only question I have is now that I replaced them when the suspension dropps out (going over a speed bump or hitting a pot hole) the passenger side makes a noticeable clunk.. New shocks on both sides and no Idea what could be causing this... Is it possible for me to have a bad shock that compresses and extends the same as the other new one that I replaced... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks

Would assume is a loose bolt.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Are you lifted/leveled?

BTW red rear shocks on mine.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red on mine too now......lol

I love they way they rode so much on a loaner I bought red ones. I have them on my LT now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts