Yukon XL finally pickdep up by GM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

costelnock

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For anyone wondering about current wait times Ordered my Yukon XL on Nov 1 2021 and it was just picked up today after 5 and half months of waiting and having to take off several options to get it this far. Heard the average wait time once picked up is 2 months so hopefully, i get it mid June. Couldn't believe it took this long from one of the biggest dealerships in the state.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
For anyone wondering about current wait times Ordered my Yukon XL on Nov 1 2021 and it was just picked up today after 5 and half months of waiting and having to take off several options to get it this far. Heard the average wait time once picked up is 2 months so hopefully, i get it mid June. Couldn't believe it took this long from one of the biggest dealerships in the state.
I think orders are picked up fairly quickly by GM, some people are getting them accepted same day..... assuming you're next in line for your dealers next allocation and you don't order anything that's on restraint.

I think most people are either just knee deep behind a list of others ahead of them and the dealer never explains this to then..... or they are next in line but the dealer doesn't tell them to knock off items on constraint in order to get their order accepted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMC GUy