Yukon XL cargo capacity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I have an odd question. In another thread I've been asking about wheels and tires and this question is related to that one. If I purchase 4 mounted 18 inch tires (normal size, like 265/65) will all four fit in the back of my Yukon XL with the 3rd row folded forward? I'm sure someone has done this before, so I thought I'd ask before I go to pick them up so I can take my utility trailer if necessary. Thanks.
Sorry I'm late to the party, but it will work. We have a 2005 Suburban 2500 and a 2005 Suburban 1500.

Don't forget some sort of cover to keep from permanently staining your interior!

OP
OP
Jeff53

Jeff53

Reaction score
Sorry I'm late to the party, but it will work. We have a 2005 Suburban 2500 and a 2005 Suburban 1500.

Don't forget some sort of cover to keep from permanently staining your interior!
Thanks. I threw down a big tarp and they all fit back there. Just need to get them cleaned up and some touchup on them before I install them.