Yukon XL Brush/Grille Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leppy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can a 'Brush/Grille Guard be put on a 2016 Yukon XL SLT? My brother-n-law just bought one and all the local dealers say he can't put one on this vehicle-the Adaptive Cruise Control' module(sensor) is in the way OR the 'Parking' sensors are in the way. Any help? Thanks in advance.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Unless it's dealer made that accommodates Adaptive cruise control, then probably not. I know there is parking senor relocation kits but nothing as of now for ACC. Maybe a bull bar.

OP
OP
L

Leppy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
SUMO: Thanks for the reply BUT he does not want a 'Bull Bar'. He lives in a deer infested area in northern Wisconsin and this is his third Yukon(which all had brush guards on them). It doesn't make sense that GMC would not design their vehicle to be able to put a brush guard on them if the owner wants one. Maybe I'll write to GMC design engineers and see what they have to say about it. Thanks again.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
The camera for adaptive cruise relies on a wide view of operation. Any obstruction of it view will trigger fault codes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts