Yukon vs tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems according to the prices that you are being quoted these are not loaded vehicles. With all due respect to LRDog ...... 1 year really does not make that much of a difference and the quality of a Yukon is superior to that of a Tahoe. Sit in and feel the leather seats of both and you'll notice just one of the more noticable differences.

Only the Denali trim has the nuance letter you are talking about. My friend has a Yukon SLT and he has the same leather as my Tahoe LTZ. The Denali and Escalade has way better letter though I do agree...

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really do not see the Yukon being superior to a Tahoe until you get into the Denali model. The leather in my SLT is not as nice as a Denali but the same as a Tahoe. I would get what you like but would not expect a GMC to be a better vehicle than a Chevy they both are built with the same parts.

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got rid of a new '09 LTZ for a new '10 Denali. the LTZ was too low rent for that much $$$$ when the Denali is only $2500 more (at most)

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An LTZ and Denali are 2 way different models but for $2500 I would probably go for the Denali too.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd go Hoe cuz it looks better (IMO) and is a year newer...

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hoes bumper and hood do look better IMO the yukons just looks plain and simple. Just dont really like the headlights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts