Yukon stereo wiring issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milkyyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just installed a JVC after market deck in my '07 Yukon and used a "PAC Audio C2R-GM29" adapter for the wiring. The first day, no issue, everything turned on and off with no problem. A day later, the stereo would not turn on when the truck was turned on. Reset the power via the fuse box and everything turned on. A day after that the switched +12v is no longer working. I now have to manually turn the stereo on and off.

I know there are quite a few variables with this issue, but I tested the wiring and think I have narrowed it down to the PAC adapter not funtioning properly. I have +12v coming out of the truck, but that dissapears when it goes through the PAC adapter.

Has anyone else had issues with these adapters or is there something in addition that needs to be added to them for them to work correctly? Any help is appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo