Yukon SLE/SLT/Denali chrome side moldings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PsyZek

Reaction score
I notice the AT4 doesn't have them.
Are they bolted through the door or held on with molding tape?
I tried to find some illustrated parts breakdown but most of the part sites are trash and mine is still on order. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 4.46.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 4.46.42 PM.png

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there are holes in the doors on the cars that came with molding.

quick door shell search on ebay will provide you pics of those that have the holes.

sncourtesy

Reaction score
They are applied with double-sided tape and clips. Their is holes in the door where the clips pop in.. Just had my mouldings on my SLT color matched to the vehcile and found this out.. I ended up purchasing new mouldings and having them painted then put on.. Taking off the ones on there is hard to do without breaking them....

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a '09 Tahoe, and bought that body-style Escalade's chrome door trim to put on my truck. Yes, the Escalade trim had tabs on the back, and the tabs went into holes in the Escalade doors, but the tabs were just plastic and can be clipped off. The tabs were only to easily locate the trim on the doors, and otherwise provided no mounting value. The trim stuck on with 3M tape. That's it.

If the new trim is anything like that trim, then just clip the tabs off the back and stick the trim on your truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14