Yukon seats in Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03GMCYukonXL

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Yukon XL with full power motion seats and a 2003 Suburban that has only power for moving the seat forward and back. Would I be able to swap in my Yukon seats and have the full range of motion powered? I would just deal with it but the suburban seats are pretty screwed.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well they should def bolt in without issue, I'm going to guess that the power connector could or might be different but that should not be a big deal if you can get the connector with the seat, might want to check that part though, the seat with more options might need more power wires to make the motors work.

OP
OP

03GMCYukonXL

Reaction score
well they should def bolt in without issue, I'm going to guess that the power connector could or might be different but that should not be a big deal if you can get the connector with the seat, might want to check that part though, the seat with more options might need more power wires to make the motors work.
Wonder if it would hurt anything to splice into on of the hotwires and spit off?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder if it would hurt anything to splice into on of the hotwires and spit off?
presuming you are not going to sit there and adjust it every day over and over it shouldn't be a issue, I haven't looked to much into it myself I just know some of the wires can be for a seat heater function and those are the ones that tend to fry at the connector or under the carpet. usually after many years of use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic