Yukon Makeover Finally Done w/ Pics!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Splatmaster527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after a few weeks of parts here and there and slow work shes finally done!! well at least for now haha
Anyway I did Ford Keys, 3in Rear Spacer, Custom Shock extension mounts all around, General Grabber AT2 285/75R16, Chrome GMC Sierra HD 8Lug wheels, GMC 3500 extendable towing mirrors Power w/ Turn Signals, Dual 4ft fiberglass Firestik CB antennas with Stainless hood gap mounts, new Wade Bug Guard, Billet Fuel Door, and a Flowmaster Super 44

Now for the good stuff:
i-5f5B2mC-S.jpg

i-HsD5L2B-S.jpg
Better look at Antenna and Mirror
i-CTrsrZp-S.jpg
Billet Fuel Door
i-FKhNdfR-S.jpg

Just shot a few quick photos down the street from me. If you want to see anything specific let me know.
I know its not the biggest lift in the world but its enough to make it look better than it did and still be able to get in the parking garages around where I go to school.

Let me know what you think

moviewithnotitle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it. It's got a seudo military look to it. I'm not a huge fan of antennas up front, but you have a real nice looking rig.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good but the fuel door aggravates me. The fact that there is an indention in the body on the outside of the outer ring just looks bad. They make a door specifically for the trucks with the indention in the body panel.

How did you put 8 lug wheels on it? Adapters?

OP
OP
S

Splatmaster527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good but the fuel door aggravates me. The fact that there is an indention in the body on the outside of the outer ring just looks bad. They make a door specifically for the trucks with the indention in the body panel.

How did you put 8 lug wheels on it? Adapters?

Yeah it kinda bugs me too. I didnt even think about it but I got it on and was like ahhh hell that looks stupid. But my old fuel door was rusty so it looks better than that haha

Yes on the adapters.

And thanks guys glad you like it

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good Mitch. :waytogo:

The only thing is, and maybe it's just me, looking at the first and second pics it seems like there's a little gapping issue going on tween the front fender and the front clip. :think:

OP
OP
S

Splatmaster527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good Mitch. :waytogo:

The only thing is, and maybe it's just me, looking at the first and second pics it seems like there's a little gapping issue going on tween the front fender and the front clip. :think:

Haha thats what happens when your dad uses the front of your truck to cave in the side of a honda civic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwhaleys