Yukon Denali sits real low.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Ok so this is a 2/2....looks really nice.

Just for the record never heard of that brand of tires and they are probably super cheap aka poor quality.

Also, I can attest to the fact that 22's ride great. I went from factory 20's to escalade 22's and the ride was noticeable better. I think the 22-24 range, with the duelers are some of the best riding set ups you can have. Your truck looks great.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Venezia tires aren't particularly cheap . I'm running them but mine are 26's and so yes they ride a bit rough. Any 26 is going to be a bit rough though. 24's shouldn't be too bad but you should do the free travel mod and Tony's DJM endlinks.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, you have a 2/2 or a 2/3. Rear shocks are on extenders with 2" drop rear springs. Autorode links are bent per McGaughy's instructions. Springs are supposedly same rate as factory. So ride quality won't change there.

Front is a 2" spindle with stock shocks and springs. Wouldn't change ride quality at all.

One thing to check is tire pressure--what pressure are you running? As tire pressure goes up (over 35) ride quality will suffer incrementally.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you want ride better?? No problem here's what to do

Rear cut bracket off frame.
Then get the end links and bumps tops from me 110 shipped
Done

Now if your stilll not happy with ride change to the belltech springs. 195 shipped

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spargewort

Latest posts