Yukon denali or slt 4x4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I'd try to find a 08. 07 is the new body style change over so more issues. Usually it like that any make.

HD4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go for the Denali and don't look back.
I just bought an 08 Denali XL with 28,000 miles. The 6.2 is awesome! I have had 2 Z71 Suburbans and don't think I ever would ever go back.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't get the Denali, you are going to waste a lot of potential mod money on stuff the Denali already comes with versus the SLT. I thought the same as you and went with a tahoe LTZ and if I could do it again, id get a Denali.

phileaglesfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the Denali because of AWD. When we had our Envoy Denali my wife kept asking if she should put it in A4WD or 4HI or 2WD. Now she doesn't have to worry about it.

sbhva

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Go with the Denali. The ride is much better than the SLT's. The truck is much more responsive with the bigger engine. I bought an 09 with about 41k miles on it last December and I'm really lovin it (except for gas stops - hardly get any change back from a $100 bill). If Spring ever gets here to Wisconsin I can try out the cooled seats.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some folks haven't read all the posts and have just skimmed :hmm:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n