Yukon Denali 2022 Rear Entertainment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenatoS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
I just bought a Yukon Denali 2022 XL, but due to the problem with the chips it does not come with the rear entertainment system (tv displays), does anyone know if the original system can be installed if I get them from aftermarket? Thank you

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
GM system isn't worth it. Tablets/iPad and putting them in a sleeve behind the headrest is a better option. Many threads about this exact thing on the forum.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I just bought a Yukon Denali 2022 XL, but due to the problem with the chips it does not come with the rear entertainment system (tv displays), does anyone know if the original system can be installed if I get them from aftermarket? Thank you

0_WFRDD6-Z7Gd5-1Kp.jpg

Tenscourts

Reaction score
My personal opinion with no insight whatsoever is that when the RSE comes back it will be reworked with new software hopefully adding back previous features from 2021 etc. If that is the case then I can absolutely see wanting to add that to the Tahoe I currently have on order. Nothing aftermarket has a clean enough install for my taste.

Carol00silva

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I talked to a Cadillac dealer last week and she said that GM will not install any original systems after the fact. Also, when I bought my Yukon October 2020, I waited 8 months for the TV/tablets to be available through GMC to be installed. They never had any in stock and they could never tell me if it was ever going to be available. I don’t think that it will ever be a possibility

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63