Yukon Denali 2015 Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlsr

Reaction score
How long has your wait been if I may ask. Also what did you order?

OP
OP
AWSMBLU

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long has your wait been if I may ask. Also what did you order?

Hi I 1st went to a small dealer with no allocations in March , 12 weeks later I was still at 1100 status! When to a bigger dealer who had allocations in May boom what a difference! Iridium w Coco Dark Atmosphere . Loaded with all the options

jlsr

Reaction score
Sounds awesome! We also ordered iridium but with cocoa/shale interior, 4WD with touring pkg and 22" wheels. Our dealer is large volume dealer also. They do have quite a few Denali's on their lot but all had black interior. We like light interior.
Hopefully it won't take too long.

OP
OP
AWSMBLU

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome! We also ordered iridium but with cocoa/shale interior, 4WD with touring pkg and 22" wheels. Our dealer is large volume dealer also. They do have quite a few Denali's on their lot but all had black interior. We like light interior.
Hopefully it won't take too long.

Thank you! I can wait to see her! what mods are you planning? Chrome Mirrors, Chrome Exhaust tip, Rear mud Flaps, Better foglight bulbs to match the C! Thinking about Nano Fusion or Expel paint treatment, Husky Liners 1st 2nd 3rd row! I also dislike the black interior just to plain!
Yours and ours could br twins just different color interiors lol

Last edited:

jlsr

Reaction score
Haven't even started to think about mods. Hoping to hear something from the dealer; like an order number would be a good start! I do like the black GMC logo like another poster did on another thread. That would look good with it Iridium. We def will do Window tint. Do you have yours yet? Oh yeah and thanks for posting the review link. That was a good article.

OP
OP
AWSMBLU

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't even started to think about mods. Hoping to hear something from the dealer; like an order number would be a good start! I do like the black GMC logo like another poster did on another thread. That would look good with it Iridium. We def will do Window tint. Do you have yours yet? Oh yeah and thanks for posting the review link. That was a good article.

Hi it's been built, it's bayed waiting to be shipped! If you get ur order # can track through gmc chat online

showtime1k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rented a tahoe lt for the week for test drive. Anyone notice a little bit of a rough ride over bumpy roads, No issues on nice streets nice and smooth. Never had a lt, had a Denali but felt smoother than that on these nyc city streets. Anyone notice this?

Maybe the magnetic ride is the difference. I dunno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet