Yukon carjacking aftermath

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Read the whole thread.. What a world we live in.. Deeply sorry to hear about this. Sadly this happens a lot around where I live. Thankfully you, your wife, and family will all be alive and together for the holidays. Sorry about the truck man... Whats next?

mad max

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow again! Sorry to hear about this and I'll be on the look out up here for those rims also. When I was in the corps I had a Harley Stolen about 35 years ago by a group of thugs. I knew who did it. A large bunch of my USMC friends wanted to help take care of the situation and retrieve it for me (by force). I decided that a hunk of metal just wasn't worth it. I'm still here. The thieves will either be in or on their way to hell. **** them. And you just gotta know, someday the thieves will pull that shit on the wrong person and they'll be delt with in their own way. Especially in Texas! Yeehaa! I've had plenty of other fun projects since then. I hope you will too. Be smart and be safe and good luck with your next ride. Karma will fix their shit sooner or later.

Here's another site for you to post about this:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=184

Last edited:

ammar456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks man... i really hope the bastards die in some twisted freak accident and burn slowly to death screaming all the way...

good to hear the wife's oky...

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit bro, glad ur wife didn't try to argue about giving up the keys (see, chics are smarter lol). How did I not see this thread before. Man sorry about the loss hopefully ur not too far in the hole and ins will get it. As for the crooks, somebody will talk as always. Someone saw or know who they were. Their fate is coming

laydout97

05'Tahoe
Reaction score
As a member of S10forum, I would like to apologize to you for the immaturity of some people on there.
Cliff notes...
Iwaslowr posted on s10forum about what had happened to him. He only asked for peoples help. A certain person replied with an immature comment and has continued to be a *******. Iwaslowr never asked anyone's opinion on what they thought about his wheels, just help finding them. Again, sorry for some of those ***** on there.

Here's the thread
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f42/my-yukon-was-carjacked-423013/

Wow! In the time it took me to post this, he was banned from the site.

Last edited:

Is it 2012 yet?
Reaction score
Chad so sorry to hear about the ride. Glad your wife is ok and hope that you are doing ok yourself. The truck was beautiful in photos and even moe in person you have always had nice rides cant wait to see the next chapter. I had heard about this on my way up to dallas to see family if you need anything let us know.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for the record.. when i refered to these as "$4000 rims" i wasnt being a dick or knocking points off his wheels.. i was just saying that looking at the vehicle there in a wasted hulk was such a waste as to say that destroying not only your day and your wifes sense of safety .....

but to also do over $40,000 in damage to steal something that at the end of the day wasnt worth as much as what they destroyed to cover their tracks.

Its ******** and shows the level of callous that these idiots have.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks about loosing the Yukon but better to have the family and not the yukon rather than having the yukon and no family.

GUYS WHEN YOU GET TIRES GET THE DOT numbers allways!!!!

I was looking at the picture with the tire sitting on the wheel and if those are the tires that are on the wheel then you can kinda make out what the DOT # is.

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
im ******* speechless.
i wont even try to say that i understand or anything in those lines.
only you my friend. and only you had to walk up to youre ride and............................
well you know
ill keep my eye and ears open here in laredo.

hapyspaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chad, you know I will keep my eyes peeled for your wheels. I have already talked to a few shops to keep an eye out for them.

If you need anything in the future, you know you can still come to me. Hope everyone is okay; and as many have stated, the Kon was just a thing, your family is safe, thats the most important thing here. But on the same token, our vehicles are part of our family here, and the Kon's memory will live on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmatson

Latest posts