Yukon carjacking aftermath

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

syndicatesteve

Syndicate Steve
Reaction score
Hey Bro, I am really sorry to hear that the truck was Jacked. Hopefully insurance will cover it and you can rebuild a new ride. Just thankfully your wife is ok!.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
****** man.......Such a waste of a beautiful truck!!

I'll search the Florida area considering tons of stolen shit ends up down here in the Miami area and with any luck I'll be calling on Mob and Copper&Black to take a little "Road Trip" with me :Handshake:

yo KNOW im bout it!

its like.. ****.. i would have GIVEN you the rims if i knew this was the alternative.. $40,000 in damage for a set of $4000 rims?! such a ******* waist.

Glad your chick is ok.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Holy crap man that suxs. It was such a nice Yukon. So what is the game plan now. Really sorry to hear about that but the one good thing that came out of it is that your wife was not hurt.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone add that pic to their albums and let me know....I can't see it@@

B

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Damn. That sucks big time. I got this sick feeling in my stomach and it ain't even my ride. Like I mentioned, glad your lady is ok and safe. We need to round up the posse and head on out to Austin..

OP
OP
iwaslowr

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Hey Chad, I passed out pics of the wheels to a few friends to pass along in case anyone comes across them.

Thanks Jeff, I really appreciate it.

Thanks to everyone else for your kind words and everything else.

... So what is the game plan now.

Not really sure, still trying to just function. It feels like this is a horrible dream, but I am not waking up.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
damn bro that fucken blows man, my stomach hurts now after viewing those pics, Materialistic things could always be replace bro, But human beings can't im glad wifey is okay. I'll keep an eye out for those wheels also.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
GUYS WHEN YOU GET TIRES GET THE DOT numbers allways!!!!

My buddy had wheels stolen and whenever i get wheels i scribe our initials on the inside of the rim and also write the dot number down on the tires.

If the dot numbers match up the police here then can go on with investigation. You can even use tape and write your name in perminent marker on them

Well back to my friend his were stolen dots matched up they told the guy just dismount 1 wheel and then if it doesnt match up they are done. Sure enough they had the name on the wheel and he was charged turns out he had 9 different engines in his car from stolen acuras/civics and got busted big time.

im sorry for your loss.

SIDENOTE GET A TRAILBLAZER SS!! haha

snowjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GUYS WHEN YOU GET TIRES GET THE DOT numbers allways!!!!

Good idea.

Also if you get any type of road hazard protection on the tires the receipt should also have the dot numbers on them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo