Yukon carjacking aftermath

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
...whoa. I can't even imagine what goes on in those idiots heads. The pictures really did it in for me. Wow. :(

Are there any other parts you think they might be selling? Like those tail lights? I didn't see their remains anywhere in the pics and there's very few of them on eBay...just a thought!

Glad to know no one was hurt though, that's really good.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ugh- why are people so trashy. This is awful, I hope they find the guys that did this. I am glad that your wife was unharmed in this whole ordeal as well. Best of luck to you guys.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Not to sound dumb or anything but I guess its so ******* us because Iwaslowrs Kon is right at the top of the website page banner on the right, gonna be hard to forget while seeing that there everyday!

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Im also curious bout OnStar? they are able to disable to the vehicle almost instantly..

Also...all the seats were still in the truck...so it looks as if they didnt strip it much...all they wanted were the rims?? Im seriously in a pissed off mood now after seeing those pics...I feel horrible for you bro...Im really sorry man....

They can disable a NEW chevy, 08 and back dont have this feature.

phileaglesfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The important thing is that what they took is replaceable. Be thankful you didn't have a child in the back.

Things like this doesn't surprise me anymore though. OnStar will not always be able to prevent it since it is pretty easy to disable it. The truth is that if a thief has the tools and the skills any car is gone.

The rims would be a givaway but I wouldn't be surprised if they are out of the country by now. Did the police do an investigation at all because just about all criminals make a mistake? Any security cameras in the area?

We are living in a "why work hard when you can just screw the people that do" type society these days.

I would consider talking to a lawyer also.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn man, I'm crying for you. Time to come back harder and make the haters hate more.

WoldD90

Off Road Addict
Reaction score
That sucks... Fortunately it was only your truck and not your wife too. Senseless.

mlwald79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can build another one just like it. Keep your head up.......

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chad..

Just curious, the news reports said another Kon was also car jacked off Lamar. Did you happen to hear any other details on that one. Was it also hooked up or maybe a stock one? Wonder if that one was found yet and in what kind of condition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JVega