Yukon carjacking aftermath

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Those guys are some ******* for this, my legs would be weak for like a week if this happened to me.
Last night I spent my time looking intotrying to see if it was really your Yukont ha was stolen, I could not find anything.
Some people are just registered dumbasses, I gues life goes on right!
I know you will get another one so I say this time get a better Denali with rims that aren't so flashy, maybe Lorenzo/Dropstar/Giovanna etc.
Also maybe a car with self destruct will help inn blowing those scums up next time!
J/K, but LoJack is really a good investment with perimeter, glass break and shock sensors!

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man Dude with only six sets I really think those wheels are gonna give the dumb Chetheads away. // So no onstar? Whats the story with that?

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Thats disgusting, I really hate people like that. This is the reason why we need the death penalty. If i got my hands on one of those guys...

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see the result of some scum bags. Makes me sick looking at it. Good thing is that your wife is alright. I keep my eyes open for these around town and online.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! That is one of the most ****** up things ive seen in a long time. Thank god your wife is okay, I hope those ******* assholes get caught!

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear about ur whip man... it was sick... hopefully insurance will come through and you can get something new and exciting... i couldn't even think if my nali got jacked... especially with my wife driving... hope your lady is ok

nine5yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your wife did the right thing, give up the keys... no life is worth a ride, thought yours was sweet. be sure to confort your lady, she may/may not seem phased but a carjacking is a personal attack and can cas mental truama.

good luck with fiding the stoooooopid mofo that took such a rare set of wheels, no doubt they have no clue the rims are so unique.

best wishes to you and your family as you get through this time of hardship.

if i see that set come through BR, im shootin first and askin ?s later ;)

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of this - I work downtown so I'll keep my eye open too. I thought I read in the paper that they fired the gun in the air before taking the keys and that they also jacked another Yukon same day. Any idea why OnStar didn't help?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts