WTB: 2007-2008 Black Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats it been 6 months?:D And i used to think Tahoes were a dime a dozen. Oh well good luck hope it pays off and you find a nice one!:cheers:

Yeah well technically only a month now because that's how long my truck has been sold!:Handshake: LOL! So hopefully I can find one that hasn't been leased or rented out.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Yeah well technically only a month now because that's how long my truck has been sold!:Handshake: LOL! So hopefully I can find one that hasn't been leased or rented out.
You finally sold the Silvy? Hope the new owner takes good care of her, that was a badass looking truck.

OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You finally sold the Silvy? Hope the new owner takes good care of her, that was a badass looking truck.

Yes when I put my truck up for sale it sold within one week!:Handshake: Thanks for the compliments, I really liked the truck. Hopefully I can find a Tahoe soon so I can ****** it out!:D

Thanks,
DwDrummer

OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a black 07 ls for sale. little expensive though, 6k miles. absolutmotorcars.com click on inventory.

Hey man, I talked to you a few weeks about finding me a black tahoe!:Handshake: I'd love to have that black one on your website but it's more than I'm looking to spend for a LS, however it super clean and nice!:hands: