Worlds stongest bush?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont know I could have put it in 4 low but didnt think I should have had to do that. I was on grass the tires wouldnt even spin. Well they turned once or twice then the locker kicked in and that was it. I was just like the truck would not get the rpm's up maybe it was the "abuse mode " kicking in. if that even happens in reverse.

It might not seem like you need it, but shit man if you have the option and nothing else is working, I say why not? Even my sister in law's cummins has trouble sometimes...at her old place the barn was downhill from the house, and when we were loading the hay onto the trailer to move it out, she had to put it in 4 low to get that ***** up the hill. Sometimes you just need the extra torque, no shame in using it.

OP
OP
J

Jr_454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
remember in the old days when there wasnt a computer helping you drive.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heh, yeah...thats what a black bear tune is for....getting rid of that pesky torque management issue that plagues us all.

OP
OP
J

Jr_454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea some day i might have enought saved up until then i guess ill just have to make due. next time ill just gett a longer rope and let her buck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1962C10Youkon