wood wheel and grab bar pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
t_ahan

t_ahan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pricing

that is the same price quote i paid..but i paid $750 because i ordered the red and black carbon fiber painted engine covers to go with the red msd coils!

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or do those sound like crazy ass high prices?

OP
OP
t_ahan

t_ahan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotta pay

the price is always high but when u want something that u cant make its worth p[aying than trying to maker it yourself...it could be i only think that way cause i run a mechanic shop and im sure any1 who knows will say....time is money and money is time....and no1 i know ever gets paid to work on their own ride! so i figured the time it would have taken me to try and make a wood wheel and grab bar would have costed me way more in the long run!

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good point! I know what you're sayin' too! My Ol' man was a mechanic for 30 years, and I'm an MECP, so I can relate, it just sucks that on that same coin, you have the knowledge that their mark up is prolly like 400%!

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Hey Tony, did your grab bar fit perfectly the first time around? I had to send mines back because the rt. side of the bar wasnt a snug fit. He sent out the new one last week and I should have it anyday now.

OP
OP
t_ahan

t_ahan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fittment

my bar was the same...right side would pull out if u used it to pull ur self into the truck...i cleaned up the edges and it locked right in!! i think the paint or laminent they use is too thick or something? i shouldve returned mine but i was to ancshish and made it work lol next will be the cup holder and center console in black wood...jus ordered new cluster from us speedo and an esclade gear shifter lever!!

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
where did you get ur escalade gear shifter? I've been looking for that for awhile and no luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo