Wiring diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Need to see a wiring diagram for the bose stereo in a 2003 yukon denali, im trying to wire in a hi low converter. I tried searching and couldn't find anything. if anyone knows which color of wires to connect to that will work to.

OP
OP
A

AMG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the hi low wired in, but at low or high volume the bass is constant, its an older amp and it doesn't have a control knob. anyone know how to fix this?

OP
OP
A

AMG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
tough crowd, nobody has any experience with this?

OP
OP
A

AMG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what do mean by "constant bass"???? if you are referring to the auto loudness that is a function of the deck.

No matter what volume the head unit is at, there is either a constant level of lots of bass or no bass, depending on the levels i have the amp and the hi low converter at. the bass or auto loudness functions on the deck have no effect on it.

Hope this clears that up, any ideas?

OP
OP
A

AMG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks for the link, just want to make sure, those are the same for a denali

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's one I used from a suburban for doing my tahoe, should be identical for a denali

Crap, the file is too big....one minute

b

OP
OP
A

AMG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
is the output form the back of the deck and the amp the same or is it different, because im having the same problem connected to the amp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper