winter shoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I take mine off every winter. Just because salt and just a mess winter is, plus when we do get more then 5" of snow I don't want to be scraping up the rims on the snow when it is icey or anything. I just put on my stock LTZ rims plus kinda want to see what they look like since powder coating them black.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
haha what a difference! its like you tossed on a spare tire

JTS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Since last winter was nuts up here and they say this winter will be even worse (!), I would like to put on winter tires/rims in either 17" 18" or 20". For tires, Toyo Open Country A/T looking good but the problem is I am having a heck of a time finding a (black) steel rim that looks good.

They're going to be on from Nov 1 - May 1 (i.e. half the year) so I can't have the 'Hoe looking crappy for 6 months. On the other hand, they have to be durable and unaffected by all our salt.

I like the Cragars that sumo posted. I like the V-5 Cragar 365 Series but they don't appear to come in bigger than 16" - not sure how that would look on my LTZ.

It would be great if folks with neat winter wheel/tire packages could post pics.

If there is already a thread on this topic, sorry I couldn't find it with the search engine.

Appreciate any help/advice - thanks!

Attachments

• (R)Cragar_3651307561902.jpg
    (R)Cragar_3651307561902.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

TahoeLTZ2007

Reaction score
keeping the thread current - What fits ?

Hi,

Instead of starting a new thread.

I have a 07 Tahoe with stock 20's, tire size is 275-55-20

I am going to pick up some winter tires and wheels.

Will 17" denali or Pickup truck wheels clear the rotors ?

I have a set of 265 70 17 snows to use

Thanks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz