Windshield washer Fluid not spraying

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michigan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Few questions

On an 04 tahoe does the front and rear washer fluid share the same pump?

Rear washer fluid is spraying the back window fine

I was triggering the front windshield and nothing coming out. I noticed a puddle of washer fluid underneath the front bumper on drivers side. I noticed this after trying to spray the front and the rear.

Now that I think about it I haven’t tried using the front or rear washer fluid since before I had my truck in the shop for a water pump replacement. I don’t know if they unhooked a hose or moved something out the way when they replaced the water pump

Where do I start? When I activate the front washer fluid switch I do not hear any fluid trying to be sprayed but apparently I think it’s just spraying underneath the car

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
The front windshield washer has its on pump. You need to remove the driver front tire, fender liner, battery and battery tray to inspect or replace. Its a shit load of work to change out a 20 dollar part

Last edited:

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
Yep the cases for the washer pump cracks very often. Try that first, local parts store usually stocks them for 20 bucks or so. There’s 2, might wanna do both while you have it apart

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also check your lines. My front line cracked and was spraying fluid all over the engine bay. It runs along the drivers side fender on top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts