Window deflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bought some weathertechs and the fit is garbage. the clips they want you to use to snap the back in are just a joke, they don't stick out past the weather stripping to clip the shield into.

anyone had any luck with anything else?

TigerEyz3

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
bought some weathertechs and the fit is garbage. the clips they want you to use to snap the back in are just a joke, they don't stick out past the weather stripping to clip the shield into.

anyone had any luck with anything else?
I know this may be a bit late, but I've got WeatherTech in-channel deflectors... no problem with the clips holding them in, it's a press-fit.
Prior to the WeatherTech's, I had the AVS ones that tape to the metal/paint of the door above the windows.

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this may be a bit late, but I've got WeatherTech in-channel deflectors... no problem with the clips holding them in, it's a press-fit.
Prior to the WeatherTech's, I had the AVS ones that tape to the metal/paint of the door above the windows.
take a pic sometime of the tab that holds in the rear end of your door deflector i'm curious

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Years ago, I had the style that fit into the window channel. They didn't let the windows slide all the way up, which caused a fairly bad wind noise.

joe

Wedge

Reaction score
I work at Autozone and have sold many a VENT visor. AVS is the best. The "in channel" ones have come a long ways, however the
"out of channel" with double sided tape is the most popular and work very well. As long as you prep the area well, as instructed, they won't come off. Good luck.

Auto Vent Shade - 4 pcs/smoked 94095 and sells for $59.99 here in MN.

Kelsda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ones that go inside the window channel scratch up your windows about a quater to three eights of an inch (trash) on what ever comes in contact

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645