Will this Suspension and Tire set up work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zrodie21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, just bought a 08 Tahoe Z71 and went out and purchased the 6" BDS lift with the coil overs and some 35x12.50R22 with Some 22x12 (-51 offset) Arkon Lincolns. Just wondering how bad am I gonna scrub ? Also how much trimming has to be done? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midnight711

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would think you would be high enough that a small NorCal would be needed. I did 35s on a offset of I think 24 or 26 and had to do a NorCal on my level. But wait until someone smarter chimes in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Z

zrodie21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can’t believe no one can help me out, so many views but only 1 comment

Midnight711

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So since no one commented here's a video I found that would be what you need to look at...I used it for what I did

In cases the links don't work look up suburban custom offsets, hopefully this works

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Z

zrodie21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So since no one commented here's a video I found that would be what you need to look at...I used it for what I did

In cases the links don't work look up suburban custom offsets, hopefully this works

I really appreciate it ! Thanks

Midnight711

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I know they show the video of putting the suburban together.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Yes rub like hell. You will need to trim both corners of front. The bumper can be trimmed up and use pro comp brackets. The rear needs nor cal mod

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63