Will the Corsa cat back exhaust for a 2022 fit a 2023?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrucksNStuff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is exactly what I ordered - I did order a couple extra bolts - just in case and I did have extra ones when I finished… View attachment 396107
Thanks! The transmission mounting bolt on Corsas website only says 1, when I laid everything out in my floor I was thinking I was one short! Those bolts mount the exhaust hangars to the body right? I couldn’t find any directions or videos for single to dual instructions

elkdaddy70

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! The transmission mounting bolt on Corsas website only says 1, when I laid everything out in my floor I was thinking I was one short! Those bolts mount the exhaust hangars to the body right? I couldn’t find any directions or videos for single to dual instructions
Sorry - I don’t recall - a buddy did mine with me and he did that part - we definitely used a couple of existing hangers and bolts - my suggestion would be to lay it out under the truck before you take the stock single exhaust out… hopefully you have access to a lift. It’s pretty straightforward - I’m still loving mine - 6 months later!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972