who is in DALLAS FORT WORTH TEXAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I'm 2 hours north of ya

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Well I am til tomorrow.... Then for the next month ill be over 16 hours away

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I am on the Far North End of Houston and Head up there about once a month.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the DFW area, Rockwall. Jason, which part of West Texas are you in? I'm from Midland. Lived in Lubbock while attending Tech. I will be in Lubbock in the fall for a game so if you are close by I'll look you up.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think over half of this forum lives in Texas, could probably start your own army with all of them!! I am the minority that doesn't though!! lol

ntxstallion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DFW area here. North Dallas to be exact. Side note: any of you guys know any good place for a paint touchup. My hood and roof need it bad.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the DFW area, Rockwall. Jason, which part of West Texas are you in? I'm from Midland. Lived in Lubbock while attending Tech. I will be in Lubbock in the fall for a game so if you are close by I'll look you up.

I'm in Odessa. Used to live in Lubbock while at Tech. May have seen each other on campus and didn't even know it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts