Who installed your own lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
992door

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have a lowered 2dr one day but it will be a 2wd and i would love for it to look like this one. But for now i am thinking that i might get the 2-3" lift it would be more realistic for me. But as ya'll can tell i have a hard time making up my mind. So who knows what i will do.

zz.jpg

Last edited:

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
imo you do whats in your budget, thats the view i have always had. Nothing worse then droppin alot of money on your truck, having an awesome ride but not having the money to fill the tank or get repairs done.

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing is really really really cool. I'm not saying I would have done it, but i think thats awesome that someone did. I'd love to see a lifted 4-door tahoe with a new GMC clip on it.

2010-gmc-sierra-hybrid_460x0w.jpg

OP
OP
992door

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
imo you do whats in your budget, thats the view i have always had. Nothing worse then droppin alot of money on your truck, having an awesome ride but not having the money to fill the tank or get repairs done.

i can afford the 2-3 but i can also afford the 6 but with the 6 would not have enough money left for me to be comfortable

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
noooo your not one of those guys on the sears tv commercial are you!? hahaha j/p j/p.

once you lift it your going to want to go bigger. just the way it works. i would just kick it on hold and get the 6" kit. IF i knew i would have all the parts to swap mine over anytime soon I'd cut you a good deal on my 6" kit. but it just got pushed back farther as i have to pay for a new furnace out of pocket. gotta scrape together a few grand. WHOO...

and i have to second a lowered OBS with the new Sierra clip on it. someone needs to photoshop that one up!!!!

OP
OP
992door

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya'll got me really thinking Christmas is really not to far away and i normally get a little bit of money for christmas and i could just save every dime i make until then and do it then.

sc00bz

South Paw
Reaction score
Ya'll got me really thinking Christmas is really not to far away and i normally get a little bit of money for christmas and i could just save every dime i make until then and do it then.

Well there ya go. Done deal :crazy:

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just make sure if you do it in a garage it fits back through the door when your done... hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaymerkz