White Pearl paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uk tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hi all , im from the uk and purchasing a 2007 tahoe , now need some help with the colour its white but with blue pearl tint , now its deffo had a respray in its life time as im a painter and spotted it straight away ,

problem is paint code on my sticker is 8624 which is Olympic white , so I'm reaching out to see if any one knows what white paint codes come with the blue pearl tint , as on any of the uk paint data basis I cant find any info about blue pearl tint .

Really need to find out as want to tidy up couple of panels on the tahoe as I can't stand marks lol .

Any help be much appreciated

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hi all , im from the uk and purchasing a 2007 tahoe , now need some help with the colour its white but with blue pearl tint , now its deffo had a respray in its life time as im a painter and spotted it straight away ,

problem is paint code on my sticker is 8624 which is Olympic white , so I'm reaching out to see if any one knows what white paint codes come with the blue pearl tint , as on any of the uk paint data basis I cant find any info about blue pearl tint .

Really need to find out as want to tidy up couple of panels on the tahoe as I can't stand marks lol .

Most likely not a factory paint color, so you might be out of luck :-(

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

uk tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm importing some ghost blue pearl from your side of the pond and ill be doing some test panels to match it .

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a high end paint distributor near you such as Speis Hecker, you could have a camera shot match done. Good luck, panels take awhile to match.

Boss Customs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

There is no factory GM paint with a blue pearl. However, any decent painter can still match it up. Shop around. Maybe go to some car shows and look at the custom paint jobs, then ask who did them and how to contact them. Good luck

OP
OP
U

uk tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There is no factory GM paint with a blue pearl. However, any decent painter can still match it up. Shop around. Maybe go to some car shows and look at the custom paint jobs, then ask who did them and how to contact them. Good luck
Thanks for the reply , its was a cystom job but they added the pearl to the lacquer and not a binder , any way I've already done a full respray in another 3 stage pearl looks much better now

Brandon2489

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply , its was a cystom job but they added the pearl to the lacquer and not a binder , any way I've already done a full respray in another 3 stage pearl looks much better now
Have any of pics?

Brandon2489

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good! Looks incredibly clean. What wheel setup do you have?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC