white paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ant

Reaction score
Just curious where did you get paint to match the factory white or will virtually any white work. I'm wanting to paint a few things on my yuki to match the factory white, any help would be appreciated

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious where did you get paint to match the factory white or will virtually any white work. I'm wanting to paint a few things on my yuki to match the factory white, any help would be appreciated

No anywhite will not work.. there is a paint code in the engine bay and inside the door jam.. if you cant find it call a gm dealership and ask them to look it up by vin

Ced

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also check your glovebox for paint code. im looking for paint also. paint store near me quote $250 for a qt.

jeepster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just painted a bunch of stuff on my z71 white. I already had some clear, but the paint was $35 /qt and reducer and all was around $65 total. I want to say it was paint code 8654 or something like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denali21