Which LED tails??????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
#1)

img.jpg

#2)

LT-DEN00GLED-TM.gif

#3)

img.jpg

Light #1 has MORE LEDs...

Light #2 is already smoked inside...does that mean I'll need less paint to make'em black? creating better light output?

Light #3 is typical red lense..

I want to black out my tails with the most amount of light output and the best looking LED design + brightest output to make up for blacking out the lense

help please!! :(

bjsf4i

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the top (#1) pair, but their smoked. I love'em.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
You know which ones I like, especially if you plan to tint them darker.

IMG_0321.gif

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some similar to #3 since I have barn doors, but I would prefer #1 if I could pick any of them.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im thinkin of #1 just because it has more LEDs...however...I dont like the line separating the blinker from the brake light..but I guess Ill have to deal with it?

also, when painted black...what shines through best? the clear covers? or the red covers?
Im thinking the clear because its less tint for the light to shine through...I might be wrong...but if the LEDs have to shine through colored plastic...AND paint...isnt that worse then shining through CLEAR plastic and paint?

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know...I've seen yours...I like the way it looks...Im just wondering bout light output...if I can find a clear lense for #1...when I paint them black, will it show up a little brighter then if I was to paint the red lense?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65