Wheel Question on Lowered XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridin_low07

Reaction score
Ive currently got GMC declad 20s on my 02 XL. Lokking at picking up some 20x9.5 Enkei Deep Six wheels with a -15mm offset. Does anyone know if I'll rub on my fenders? Current drop measurements from fender to ground are 31.75" up front and 33.5" out back. Planning on running a 295/40r20

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks will chime in with their experiences, however, one person's experience on one truck may not guarantee that your experience will be the same on your truck.

I recommend that you consider using the wheel/tire size and clearance comparison app at the URL listed below. With this app, you can enter your existing wheel/tire specs and your current critical clearance measurements for the fender and suspension components. Then, you can plug in your new wheel/tire specs that you are considering, and the app will give you the changes in critical clearances for the fender and suspension components.

https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65