What's Wrong With Your Yukon/Tahoe Today? ...And How Long Has This Been Happening?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Updated it the same night, didn't help.
Might want to try logging out, disconnect vehicle battery ground, leave disconnected for a couple minutes and then try again
stupid cars running on software made for phones now, every once in a while you gotta reset it for a multitude of issue's
otherwise some spotify related fixes here

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just noticed the rear suspension is making crunching noise when going over speed bumps. Very annoying, not a hug deal but on a rig this expensive that should not be an issue.

JGinLA

Reaction score
Might want to try logging out, disconnect vehicle battery ground, leave disconnected for a couple minutes and then try again
stupid cars running on software made for phones now, every once in a while you gotta reset it for a multitude of issue's
You're better than Google.

JGinLA

Reaction score
I think I cleared the cache that same night but even if I did the problem remained. Here's what I did today, not sure what made the difference. Hooked up battery maintainer so I didn't have to run engine. Told Google assistant to play Procol Harum, bar appeared like it was loading. Assistant says "Something went wrong." Then I tapped album cover. Song played fine and started another song. Told assistant to play another band and she did it correctly. Much thanks.

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're better than Google.

I think I cleared the cache that same night but even I did the problem remained. Here's what I did today, not sure what made the difference. Hooked up battery maintainer so I didn't have to run engine. Told Google assistant to play Procol Harum, bar appeared like it was loading. Assistant says "Something went wrong." Then I tapped album cover. Song played fine and started another song. Told assistant to play another band and she did it correctly. Much thanks.
updates tend to break things sometimes that otherwise worked fine previously or it goes other way around and updates fix things lol it's a never ending cycle and now that they are doing it to cars much more frequent than they ever have in the past expect more headaches in the future.
first it was mechanical part issue's and now it is both software and mechanical combined. troubleshooting these things is going to be a nightmare down the road when the modules start getting goofy and only work part time or boot and freeze or do other erratic behavior. most modern phones barely make it 2-3 years before they are simply either just flat out outdated or the internals start to fail, I don't really see the new vehicle electronics being that much better but time will tell.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think I cleared the cache that same night but even I did the problem remained. Here's what I did today, not sure what made the difference. Hooked up battery maintainer so I didn't have to run engine. Told Google assistant to play Procol Harum, bar appeared like it was loading. Assistant says "Something went wrong." Then I tapped album cover. Song played fine and started another song. Told assistant to play another band and she did it correctly. Much thanks.

Emily does a pretty good cover of "Whiter Shade of Pale."

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Notified about an updated. Opted to do it in my driveway vs out and about. It failed to complete and then notified again about the update.

..round and round -Ratt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094