whats the 'real' part number for a 99 Yukon slt 4dr 4x4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need a fuel pump but the stealership wants $300, amazon has one thats $133 thats a Delphi Fuel Pump Module part #FG0089 and also an AC Delco Fuel Tank and Pump Module Kit part #MU1777...called the stealership and they said that AC Delco makes the oe pump but the part # they have is #19197579 wtf. So whats the difference between the Module Assembly and just a Fuel pump? Isnt it a whole kit? Secondly, which part number do I purchase in order to get the rite one? I need to order tomorrow eve guys and thanks in advance...Again, I have a 4dr, Yukon SLT 4x4 5.7 Vortec...

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
The assembly has the Floater n soñé other stuff get that because its much easier than just the pump. I just wanted the pump when I did mine but my mechanic said its better ti replace all while the tank is down

OP
OP
K

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score

chevyboy831

Reaction score
its better to get the module. youll get new sending unit, float and all the goodies. the call it a module cuz its a whole unit instead of just the pump. the part numbers change because the dealer "gm" has to turn the ac number to a gm number. same thing only they cannot use the same part number. theres more to it, just takes too long to explain.